CUSTOM METAL PLAQUES
You would be mistaken if you believed that sign companies are not a great place to get custom metal plaques in the Longview and Tyler TX area. Commercial signage companies are more than happy to include them among their offerings. And, if you need etched metal or cast metal plaques, Imagine SignWorks can help you out.
Types of Metal Plaques
- Etched Metal Plaques – If you desire an image or a lot of intricate details, then you should choose this option. These come in a variety of baked enamel colors and are made of copper, stainless steel, aluminum, or brass. Etched metal plaques are the ideal choice when you need a plaque that must be readable and have great detail.
- Cast Metal Plaques – Brass, aluminum, or bronze alloys are used to fabricate these. You can choose a raised topography or recessed background. If you plan on more than one line of text, we recommend cast metal plaques, since these plaques tend to work best for more text. Oxidized, polished, satin, and patina finishes are all available for cast metal plaques. Many baked enamel colors are also among your options. Plus, you can choose from sand, pebble, and other background textures. Our design team can sit with you to help you determine what is best for your needs.
Images and logos are no problem with our custom design abilities. Metal plaques are great as interior markers as well as for outdoor areas and the exterior of buildings.
Choose from a variety of metals!
Uses for Metal Plaques
There are many uses for custom metal plaques in Longview and Tyler, Texas. Some include:
- Town, municipal, or city signs
- Departmental signs
- Building markers
- Historic markers
- Showing gratitude to donors
- Exterior signs for restaurants or retail stores
- ADA and wayfinding signage
- Military buildings and offices
- Memorials and dedications
- Museum and park markers
- Much more!
Areas We Serve
Longview, Tyler, Kilgore, Lindale, Gladewater, Marshall, and Carthage Texas are among the areas we proudly serve from our headquarters in Irving. Contact us today to get a free consultation on custom metal plaques.